CtKAC Fall Fest and Craft Sale Vendor Information and Registration

CHRIST THE KING ANGLICAN CHURCH

OF FRANKLIN COUNTY

CORDIALLY INVITES EVERYONE TO OUR

 

ANNUAL FALL FEST

CRAFT SALE, CtK CAFÉ, AND BAKE SALE

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2018

9:00 A.M. TO 2:00 P.M.

AND

YARD SALE

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26 AND SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27

8:00 A.M. TO 2:00 P.M.

1231 CUMBERLAND STREET 

DECHERD, TN

Rain or Shine

 

90% OF PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT OUR BURN THE NOTE FUND

(10% will be given to our Feed My Lambs project as part of the

monthly Feed America First program distributed in Franklin County.)

 

We have a very limited number of spaces available inside at $35/space which includes a table, 2 chairs and access to electricity. (Please note:  these spaces have already been spoken for.) We also have outside spaces available at $25/space for individuals or groups who would be interested in a venue for their talents and would like to set up their own tent. (See Vendor’s Registration Form below).  For more information, call our church office at 931-968-1999 Wednesdays - Fridays between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon or leave a message.  You may also go to our website: http://christthekingthewayforward.com or find us on Facebook.

 

CHRIST THE KING ANGLICAN CHURCH

FALL FEST AND CRAFT SALE

VENDOR’S GUIDELINES

1.  Each outside space is 12-feet wide by 12-feet deep and will be on a grass surface.  We do not provide tables, chairs, or electricity.

 

2.  Vendors should be prepared if the weather is inclement.  There will be no refunds due to inclement weather.

 

3.  Vendors will be expected to have someone at their space at all times, to keep their spaces neat, and not distract from other displays.  No items are to display abusive substances, sex or obscenities.

 

4.  Vendors will be responsible for setting up and taking down their own spaces.

 

5.  Vendors will be responsible for collecting and reporting Tennessee Sales Tax on items they sell.

 

6.  Vendors who bring children MUST supervise them at all times.

 

7.  Vendors may not sell or assign their space to another vendor.

 

8.  Vendors should have their vehicles unloaded and moved to the designated parking area before 8:00 a.m.  Breakdown may be started at 2:00 p.m.

 

90% OF THE PROCEEDS FROM RENTAL SPACE AND CHRIST THE KING TABLES WILL BENEFIT THE CtK BUILDING FUND.  THE OTHER 10% WILL BE GIVEN TO OUR FEED MY LAMBS PROJECT AS PART OF THE FEED AMERICA FIRST PROGRAM.)

 

Please return the registration form below and remittance of $35/inside space or $25/per outside space on or before Wednesday, October 17, 2018.  Make checks payable to Christ the King Anglican Church with “Fall Fest” on the memo line.  You may mail the form to:  Christ the King Anglican Church, P. O. Box 296, Winchester, TN 37398, or bring it into the church office at 1231 Cumberland Street, Decherd during office hours on Wednesdays – Fridays between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHRIST THE KING ANGLICAN CHURCH

FALL FEST REGISTRATION FORM

 

The undersigned does hearby discharge, release, and hold blameless Christ the King Anglican Church –The Way Forward, and any person or vendor affiliated with the Fall Fest and Craft Sale for loss, theft, damage, destruction of goods, display materials, or any other effects; nor for injury to himself/herself, or employees while on the premises, in the venue areas, and parking areas.  The undersigned further acknowledges and covenants to release, hold harmless, and indemnify Christ the King Anglican Church for any damages, expenses, or cost for action or causes of action set out above. 

 

Inside Space (1st come, 1st served) ________                        Outside Space ________

 

Signed:_____________________________________________  Date:__________________________

 

I give my permission for pictures to be taken of my booth for use on Christ the King’s website and in possible future advertisements.         Yes______  No_______

 

 

Name (first and last )__________________________________________________________________

 

Mailing Address: _____________________________________________________________________

 

City_____________________________________State________________ Zip Code_______________

 

Phone:  (h) ____________________________________ (c)____________________________________

 

Email (optional) ______________________________________________________________________

 

Please give a brief description of what you will be selling.